本段对话选自Gossip Girl,《緋闻少女》
I…knew the memory of our New Year's together would bring you back.
我…知道我们新年的回忆会把你带回来。^
I'm not here for you. I'm here to get Chuck's hotel.
我不是因为你才来的。我来这里是为了拿回查克的酒店。
Eh, semantics, really.
嗯,果然很直接。
I've had a contract drawn up.
我拟了一份协议。
Now suddenly you don't trust me? What are your demands?
现在你突然不相信我了?你的要求是什么?
No kissing seems to be, you know, some working girls,rule of thumb.
看起来像是“不能接吻”,你知道的,一些应召女郎的经验法则。
You'll tell Chuck that you realized he isn't worth losing Bass Australia over.
你要告诉查克,你意识到他不值得你放弃巴斯集团澳洲分支。
Now that you've devalued the Empire, you're willing to sell it back, at a profit, of course, so he doesn't suspect anything.
既然你已经将帝国酒店贬值了,你愿意把它卖给查克,当然,你会赚到一笔钱,那么他就不会怀疑。
You know I love a win-win proposition.
你知道的,我喜欢赢的提议。
And Chuck can never know.
这样查克就永远不会知道。
Uh, I think I've already proven I'm not one to kiss and tell.
呃,我想我已经证明过了我不会占了便宜又卖乖。
Fine. I've... I've already had his hotel.
好吧,我已经…我已经拥有了他的酒店。
Now I'll leave knowing Fve had the thing he holds even dearer.
现在我知道,我将拥有他更加宝责的东西。
Everything that was his is mine.
他所有的东西都是我的了。