I need you to sign this.It legally preserves your visitation rights.
你得签这个。从法律意义上讲它可以保证你的探视权
I don't want them. Lisa Brennan is not my child.The courts disagree.
我不需要 丽莎 布热南不是我的孩子。法庭不这么认为
Chris-Ann is a lunatic. It's impossible.At the very least, improbable.
她跟很多人乱搞 孩子肯定不是我的,至少不太可能是我的
You knew going into this the paternity test could prove that you were the father.
你知道做个亲子鉴定,就能知道你是不是亲生父亲
There are 24 million people in California.That test has a five percent margin of error.That's 1.2 million people that could be the father of that child.And it's not me.
加州有2千4百万人口,亲子鉴定有5%的测试误差,因此120万人都有可能是那个孩子的爸爸,而且我不是孩子的爸爸。
You don't need to convince me. But you do need to sign this.
你说服我也没用 关键是你得签这个名
Miss Brennan is entitled to your child support
布热南小姐要求你付赡养费
regardless of whether you sign it or not.
不管你签不签这个字都一样
Do you really want to give up the rights to see your...
你真的要放弃你的探视...
To see her child in the future?I don't have time.Not now.Steven, as a father, I implore you to sign this.Regardless of whether you think Lisa is your daughter or not.
她的女儿的权利?我没时间。现在不行。史蒂夫 身为人父 我拜托你签一下字,不管你认不认丽莎是你女儿
There's no risk in signing.Only the regret if you don't.
签字没有风险。不签 你倒是有可能后悔