第47周 问询
荧屏情景:
星期二 去公园 片段选自《附注我爱你》 P.S. I Love You 01:26:30--01:27:48
Holly: I'm lost.
霍莉:我迷路了。
Gerry: Oh, you didn't look lost, not to me. So, what are you looking for out here?
格里:哦,在我看来,你没有迷路。你在看什么?
Holly: Wicklow Mountains National Park?
霍莉:维克罗山国家公园?
Gerry: Wicklow Mountains National Park. Tell me, how long you been walking for?
格里:维克罗山国家公园,告诉我,你走了多久了?
Holly: A few hours.
霍莉:几个小时了。
Gerry: Well, you've probably been in the national park for a few hours, then.
格里:你在公园已经几个小时了。
Holly: Oh, my God. This is a park?
霍莉:哦,我的天,这就是公园?
Gerry: Uh-huh.
格里:没错。
Holly: Oh. It's so cold! The paper said it was gonna be warm.
霍莉:哦,好冷!报纸上说这里暖和。
Gerry: It is warm. I know you're lost, but you do know you're in Ireland, don't you?
格里:是暖和,我知道你迷路了。你不知道自己在爱尔兰?
Holly: Well, I better head back. Heh.
霍莉:我要回去了。
Gerry: And where is that?
格里:去哪里?
Holly: I'm staying at a B and B in Dunlougahairy.
霍莉:我住在丹洛加哈里尔。
Gerry: Dunlougahairy? No, I think you mean Dun Laoghaire.
格里:丹洛加哈里尔?不,我想你说的是邓莱里。
Holly: Heh-heh. You're kidding?
霍莉:开玩笑吧?
Gerry: No. Would I lie to you?
格里:不,我像在骗你吗?
Holly: Dun Laoghaire?
霍莉:邓莱里?
Gerry: Dun Laoghaire.
格里:邓莱里。
Holly: Okay. Thanks.
霍莉:好的,谢谢。
Gerry: You're grand. But you're going the wrong way, you know.
格里:不客气,但是你走错路了。
注:如视频无法播放,请刷新