Dr. Clemons is here.
克莱蒙斯医生到了
Should we find somewhere else to do this?
我们要换个地方吗
Not if you're comfortable in here.
你要是想在这里 没问题的
I'd hate to interrupt the progress you're making.
我不想打乱你们的安排
It's ironic, right?
很讽刺吧
Daniel goes free,
丹尼尔重获自由
And now I'm the one basically under house arrest.
而我基本上被软禁家中了
No school, no father,
过着没学校 没父亲
no friends, no Declan.
没朋友 没德克兰的生活
In terms of school,
说到学校那方面
I've already spoken to the dean,
我已经和教务处谈过了
and you will be starting again next week.
下周你就可以重新回到学校了
And as for Declan,
至于德克兰
Do not forget that his lies
别忘了 要不是他当初的谎言
are what put you here in the first place.
你也不会落得如此境地
His and yours.
还有你的谎言
Speaking of which,
说到这里
Dr. Clemons wants to do a family therapy session tonight.
克莱蒙斯医生想今晚进行一次家庭治疗谈话
That is never going to happen.
这是不可能的
Why, because you and dad despise each other?
为什么 因为你和老爸彼此憎恨吗
Dr. Clemons says
克莱蒙斯医生说
the only way I can overcome my anger issues
我克服愤怒问题的唯一途径
is to learn to forgive,
就是要学会宽恕
which will be a whole lot easier to do
要是你和老爸都能做到的话
if you and dad do the same.
这就容易多了
Ready to get started?
准备好了么
Yes, why don't you, Charlotte?
是的 快开始吧 夏洛特
We'll talk about this later, hmm?
这事我们回头再谈
Mrs. Grayson.
走好 格雷森太太