Though I hear the Grayson manor might be available soon.
虽然我听说格雷森庄园也快空出来了
Off to rehab?
你去戒毒所吗
Keep an eye on Victoria. Let me know if anything changes.
看着点儿维多利亚 有什么变化通知我
Ooh, monster movie marathon.
怪物电影大联播
Can't wait.
等不及了
What did you say to Jack last night?
你昨晚对杰克说了什么
He came home wanting to know if the baby is really his.
他一到家就想知道孩子到底是不是他的
Jack told you he was here?
杰克告诉你 他来过这里吗
He doesn't keep secrets from me.
他从不对我隐瞒
Oh, right. That's your role in the relationship.
是啊 那是你跟他的关系中 你扮演的角色
I told him I'd get a paternity test.
我跟他说 我会去申请亲子鉴定
Good. Get one.
很好啊 去做一个吧
Look...
听着
I had a one-night stand the first time you sent me away.
你第一次把我送走的时候 我有过一次一夜情
But I still think this baby is Jack's.
但我还是觉得 孩子是杰克的
And if I'm right, you have to accept it.
如果我是对的 你就要接受这一事实
I love him.
我爱他
And if you'd stop trying to undermine everything, then...
如果你不再继续刨根究底 那么
Maybe he'd have a chance to love me, too.
也许他也可能会爱上我
You're right, Amanda.
你是对的 阿曼达
I'm sorry.
抱歉