3a Read the e-mail message from Wang Kun and answer the questions.
3a 阅读王坤的电子邮件,并回答问题。
Dear Laura,Thanks for your message.
亲爱的劳拉:谢谢你的信息。
Yes, I'm having a great time on my exchange program in France.
是的,我在法国的交换项目中过得很愉快。
It's even better than I thought it would be.
甚至比我原来想象得要好。
I was a bit nervous before I arrived here,but there was no reason to be.
我来到这里之前有一点紧张,但其实没有理由这样。
My host family is really nice.
我的寄宿家庭非常好。
They go out of their way to make me feel at home.
他们不怕麻烦地让我感觉到在家一样。
And you wouldn't believe how quickly my French has improved!
而且,我一定不相信我的法语进步有多快!
I'm very comfortable speaking French now.
我现在可以可以轻松地说法语。
Although I still make lots of mistakes,it doesn't bother me like it used to.
虽然我仍然会犯很多错误,可它不像过去那样困扰我了。
My biggest challenge is learning how to behave at the dinner table.
我最大的挑战是学习吃饭时的礼仪。
As you can imagine,things are really different from the way they are at home.
正如你所想象的那样,在这里很多地方和在家时不一样。
For example,you're not supposed to put your bread on your plate.
例如,你不应该将面包放在你的盘子里。
You're supposed to put it on the table!
你应该将它放在桌上!
I thought that was pretty strange at first,but now I'm used to it.
我原先也认为这很奇怪,但现在我已经习惯这样了。
You're not supposed to eat anything with your hands except bread, not even fruit! (You have to cut it up and eat it with a fork.)
除了吃面包以外你不应该用手拿任何东西,包括水果!(你得将它切开然后用叉子吃)
Another thing is that it is very rude to say you're full.
另外你说吃饱了那是很不礼貌的。
If you don't want any more food, you should just say, "It was delicious."
如果你不想再吃东西了,你应该说“味道真好”。
Also, it's rude to put your hands in your lap.
还有,将你的手放在膝盖上也是很不礼貌的。
You should always keep your hands, but not your elbows on the table.
你应该直接将你的手,而不是肘部放在桌上。
I have to say, I find it difficult to remember everything, but I'm gradually getting used to things,and don't find them so strange any more.
我不得不说,我觉得要记住所有事情很难,但我逐渐地习惯了这些事情,不再觉得奇怪了。
I'll write soon and tell you more about life in France.
我过些时候再给我写信,告诉你更多关于法国的生活。
Hope you're having a good school year.
希望你在学校的日子过得愉快。
Wang Kun
王坤