we can use the gift certificate
我们能用夏洛特给的礼券
Charlotte sent us from that fancy baby store in the village
去村里那家超棒的婴儿用品店
and do up the room in style.
把房间装修得潮流些
$5,000?
五千美元
No, no, no. We don't accept charity from the Graysons.
不不不 我们不接受格雷森家的恩惠
They can buy their way into the headlines.
他们可以靠钱买来名望
They're not buying their way into my child's life.
但买不来干涉我孩子生活的权力
Technically, Charlotte is not a Grayson.
事实上 夏洛特并不算格雷森家的人
She's a Clarke, like me,
她是克拉克家的 像我一样
and she's excited to be an aunt.
她很高兴能当姨妈
What's the big deal?
有什么大不了的
She can be an aunt without throwing money at us.
她不用施舍 也能当姨妈
Just... return the gift, Amanda.
就... 把礼物还回去吧 阿曼达
I'll sort out the baby's room.
我会搞定婴儿房的
I've spoken to my contact at "Vanity Fair"
我和《名利场》的熟人打过电话了
and confirmed their one-on-one with Mrs. Grayson.
敲定了他们对格雷森太太的专访
You're going public?
你要回到公众视野吗
She's going nuclear. Your mother...
她要强势回归了 你妈妈...
is inviting every vulture in the sky down for a feast,
要大摆筵席满足所有不明状况的贪婪之人
attempting to capitalize on the one thing she's never really had--
旨在好好利用她从不曾拥有的东西
sympathy.
那就是同情
I've come up with a list of talking points.
我起草了一些谈话要点
We're keeping it vague, avoiding the gory details,
含糊其辞 避免血腥细节
and focusing on Victoria's miraculous return.
只专注于维多利亚奇迹般的生还