Oh, I love it when you're bossy.
我喜欢你的老大范儿
It means something hot's gonna happen.
意味着又有劲爆的事要发生了
So what can I look forward to?
告诉我该期待什么
Watch the 10:00 news.
看十点的新闻
I'm counting the hours.
我已经迫不及待了
Mm. I gotta go.
我得走了
Ems needs me.
艾米需要我
What about the... Oh, all this?
那 啊这些东西啊
Oh, we can attack it tomorrow. See ya.
我们可以拖到明天 回见
Let me guess.
我猜
The Graysons found the Lindbergh baby.
格雷森家与失散多年的亲人重逢了
What?
什么
The 10 o'clock news. I couldn't help but overhear.
无意中在10点新闻里听到的
Oh, that was nothing.
那没什么
I got a headline.
有件大事要告诉你
We took the paternity test, and it's official. I'm...
我们做了亲子鉴定 很正式的那种
I'm gonna be a dad.
我要当爸爸了
I know.
我知道
Amanda told me.
阿曼达跟我说了
We were just together going over some godmother stuff.
我们刚还在讨论孩子教母的事
Congratulations.
恭喜你
I'm really happy for you.
我真为你高兴
Thanks.
谢谢
So...
那么
What do you think-- Yankees blue or Jets green?
你觉得扬基蓝和喷气机绿 她喜欢哪个