手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 哈利波特 > 哈利波特与魔法石 > 正文

带你步入魔法世界:《哈利·波特与魔法石》赏析(291)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

"Yeh could've died!" sobbed Hagrid. "An' don' say the name!"

“你差点就没命了!”海格抽抽噎噎地说,“哦,你别说那个名字!”
"VOLDEMORT!" Harry bellowed, and Hagrid was so shocked, he stopped crying.
“我就要说,伏地魔!”哈利大声吼道。他看见海格吓得惊慌失措,才停止了喊叫。
"I've met him and I'm calling him by his name.
“我曾经面对面地和他相遇,我当面叫他的名字。
Please cheer up, Hagrid, we saved the Stone, it's gone, he can't use it.
海格,求求你,快活一些吧,我们保住了魔法石,它现在不在了,伏地魔再也不能用它作恶了。
Have a Chocolate Frog, I've got loads...."
吃一块巧克力蛙吧,我有一大堆呢……”
Hagrid wiped his nose on the back of his hand and said, "That reminds me.
海格用手背擦了擦鼻子,说道:“这倒提醒了我。
I've got yeh a present."
我也给你带来了一件礼物呢。”
"It's not a stoat sandwich, is it?" said Harry anxiously,
“不会是白鼬三明治吧?”哈利担心地问。
and at last Hagrid gave a weak chuckle.
海格终于勉强地笑出了声。

哈利波特与魔法石

"Nah. Dumbledore gave me the day off yesterday ter fix it.

“不是。邓布和多昨天放了我一天假,让我把它整理出来。
'Course, he shoulda sacked me instead — anyway, got yeh this..."
当然啦,他完全应该把我开除的——行了,这个给你……”
It seemed to be a handsome, leather-covered book.
看上去像是一本精美的、皮封面的书。
Harry opened it curiously. It was full of wizard photographs.
哈利好奇地打开,里面贴满了巫师的照片。
Smiling and waving at him from every page were his mother and father.
在每一页上朝他微笑、挥手的,都是他的父亲和母亲。
"Sent owls off ter all yer parents' old school friends, askin' fer photos...
“我派猫头鹰给你父母的老同学送信,向他们要照片……
knew yeh didn' have any... d'yeh like it?"
知道你没有他们的照片……你喜欢吗?”
Harry couldn't speak, but Hagrid understood.
哈利说不出话来,但海格全明白了。
重点单词   查看全部解释    
chuckle ['tʃʌkl]

想一想再看

v. 轻声笑,咯咯笑,暗自笑 n. 轻声笑,咯咯笑

联想记忆
sue [su:]

想一想再看

vt. 控告,起诉
vi. 请求,追求,起诉

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。