128.Can you change the room for me? It's too noisy.
能给我换个房间吗?这儿太吵了。
129.My wife was woken up several times by the noise the baggage elevator made.
我妻子被运送行李的电梯发出的嘈杂声弄醒了几次。
130.She said it was too much for her.
她说这使她难以忍受。
131.I'm awfully sorry,sir.
非常对不起,先生。
132.I do apologize.
我向您道歉。
133.No problem,sir.
没问题,先生。
134.We'll manage it,but we don't have any spare room today.
我们会尽力办到,但是今天我们没有空余房间。
135.Could you wait till tomorrow?
等到明天好吗?
136.I hope we'll be able to enjoy our stay in a quiet suite tomorrow evening and have a sound sleep.
我希望明天晚上我们能呆在一套安静的房间里睡个好觉。
137.And if there is anything more you need, please let us know.
如果还需要别的什么东西,请告诉我们。
138.The light in this room is too dim.
这房间里的灯光太暗了。
139.Please get me a brighter one.
请给我换个亮的。
140.Certainly,sir.I'll be back right away.
好的,先生,我马上就回来。
141.The room is too cold for me.I feel rather cold when I sleep.
这房间太冷了,我睡觉时感到很冷。