Valeria: How are the emotions? How do you live soccer from an emotional point of view?
瓦莱里娅:那情绪呢?你在看足球直播时情绪是怎样的?
Daniel: Wow, that's, if it's an important match you will really get into it even if you're not in the stadium you're watching it like on tele you will shout at the screen and you will shout...
丹尼尔:哇,如果是重要的比赛,你就会陷入其中,即使你不在现场看球,你是通过电视看转播,那你也会隔着屏幕呐喊……
Valeria: Really?
瓦莱里娅:真的吗?
Daniel: Yeah.
丹尼尔:对。
Valeria: Which kind of things will you shout?
瓦莱里娅:你会因为什么情况而大喊?
Daniel: Pretty much insults to all the players and the referee.
丹尼尔:通常是骂球员和裁判。
Valeria: Insults?
瓦莱里娅:骂他们?
Daniel: Yeah.
丹尼尔:对。
Valeria: Like if they are not doing well you insult them?
瓦莱里娅:如果他们踢得不好,你会骂他们?
Daniel: Yeah, obviously.
丹尼尔:当然会。
Valeria: On the television?
瓦莱里娅:隔着电视屏幕?
Daniel: Even in front of the television, yeah. It might sound, it might sound a bit weird but at the same time we see football and we live football as a kind of stress relief therapy.
丹尼尔:对,就在电视屏幕前。听起来可能有点儿奇怪,不过看足球直播对我们来说是一种缓解压力的疗法。
Valeria: I see. So if they are doing well, OK, you say like come on let's go and everything is fine?
瓦莱里娅:我明白了。如果他们踢得很好,那你会喊“加油,冲啊,很好”吗?
Daniel: Yeah.
丹尼尔:对。
Valeria: If they are not doing as well as you would like to, you will insult them in front of the television?
瓦莱里娅:如果他们的表现没有你想的那么好,那你就会在电视机前骂他们?
Daniel: Yeah, and sometimes with people we get to the point that when they cry if their team loses and I've seen that many times.
丹尼尔:对,有时人们会因为他们支持的球队输球而哭泣,我看到过很多次。
Valeria: Wait, are you talking about men, Latin American men, crying?
瓦莱里娅:等等,你是说拉美男人会哭吗?
Daniel: Yeah, macho Latino men crying because of football, yeah.
丹尼尔:对,充满男子气概的拉美男人会因为球队输球而哭泣。
Valeria: I see.
瓦莱里娅:我了解了。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载