'That's who he was writing to all last summer.
“去年暑假,他就给她写了那么多信。
He's been meeting her all over the school in secret.
他一直在学校的各个地方跟她秘密约会。
I walked in on them kissing in an empty classroom one day.
一天,我撞见他们在一间空教室里接吻。
He was so upset when she was —you know — attacked.
当她——你们知道——遭到袭击后,他难过极了。
You won't tease him, will you?' she added anxiously.
你们不会取笑他吧,会吗?”她不安地问。
'Wouldn't dream of it,' said Fred, who was looking as if his birthday had come early.
“做梦也不会这么想。”弗雷德说,不过看他那副高兴的样子,就好像他的生日提前到来了。
'Definitely not,' said George, sniggering.
“绝对不会。”乔治回答,一边偷偷地笑着。
The Hogwarts Express slowed and finally stopped.
霍格沃茨特快列车渐渐放慢速度,终于停住了。
Harry pulled out his quill and a bit of parchment and turned to Ron and Hermione.
哈利抽出他的羽毛笔和一张羊皮纸,转向罗恩和赫敏。
'This is called a telephone number,' he told Ron, scribbling it twice, tearing the parchment in two and handing it to them.
“这是电话号码。”他对罗恩说,把号码草草地写了两遍,然后把羊皮纸一撕为二,分别递给他们两人。
'I told your dad how to use a telephone last summer, he'll know.
“去年夏天,我对你爸爸说过怎样使用电话,他会明白的。
Call me at the Dursleys, OK?
往德思礼家给我打电话,好吗?
I can't stand another two months with only Dudley to talk to...'
整整两个月只跟达力说话,我可受不了……”
'Your aunt and uncle will be proud, though, won't they?' said Hermione,
“你姨妈和姨父听了你今年做的这些事情之后,”赫敏说,
as they got off the train and joined the crowd thronging towards the enchanted barrier.
这时他们下了火车,加入拥挤的人流,慢慢向那道被施了魔法的隔墙走去,
'When they hear what you did this year?'
“肯定会为你感到骄傲的,是吗?”
'Proud?' said Harry. 'Are you mad?
“骄傲?”哈利说道,“难道你糊涂了吗?
All those times I could've died, and I didn't manage it? They'll be furious...'
他们如果听说我好多次都差点死掉,却居然都死里逃生了,他们肯定会气坏的……”
And together they walked back through the gateway to the Muggle world.
然后,他们一起通过入口处,返回到麻瓜世界中。