Conrad's car is at piedmont salvage yard,
康拉德的车在皮埃蒙特废车场
And you should know that
你最好要知道
Daniel's in the thick of it, too.
丹尼尔也参与其中了
I know. I just caught him giving my statement
我知道 我刚看到他把我的陈词
To the officer handling the case.
交给处理这案子的官员了
I don't know why I'm surprised, but I am.
其实没什么好意外的 但我确实吃惊了
That's because no one can be trusted.
因为没人是可靠的了
Emily, look, I'm.. I'm sorry. I know this is
艾米莉 对不起
The closest you've come to clearing your father's name.
我知道这本是你为你父亲正名的最好机会
I'm not giving up.
我还没放弃
Well, at least.. at least take a minute.
那起码...起码先缓缓
Okay, I-I know you well enough to know
好吗 我知道你很清醒
that you're not okay. Just...
你知道自己并不好 只是...
talk to me.
别憋着 跟我聊聊
I'm fine.
我没事
I gotta go.
先挂了
Look, I just wanted you to know that
听着 我只想告诉你
I don't think Conrad's gonna confess.
我觉得康拉德不会认罪
I'm sorry if I got your hopes up.
抱歉给了你希望
Is this another one of your plans gone sideways?
这又是你的什么计划进行得不顺利吗
No, jack. This is Conrad getting away with murder.
不 杰克 康拉德要逃避谋杀的罪名
You know what? I shouldn't have come.
算了吧 我真不该来
Hang on. Let me help you.
等等 让我帮你