Well, I can undo that deal.
我可以取消交易
But we still have a problem.
但是还有问题
You sold a piece of art that I own.
你卖出了一副属于我的作品
Now you are seasoned enough to know that
而且你有足够的经验知道
buying and selling art without the proper ownership paperwork
在没有所有权文件的情况下出售
is larceny.
便是盗窃
You should know that your son patrick brought it to me.
你应该知道是你儿子帕特里克给我送来的
So if I go down, then so does he.
我们是一条线上的蚂蚱
And your family does not need another scandal.
你家也不能再有丑闻了
Oh, well, everyone knows about our financial situation.
每个人都知道我们的经济状况
So I have nothing more to lose,
我一无所有就不怕失去什么了
but you have everything to lose.
而你却与我恰恰相反
What do you want, Victoria?
你想要怎样 维多利亚
You always have an end game.
你总是做好了置人于死地的打算
But I didn't have an end game before this.
在这之前我没有这样的打算
And not even when I came to an old friend
甚至在我向一位老朋友寻求一点怜悯
to ask for a little grace, a little mercy.
一点宽容时 我都没有这样的打算
And I helped you. I hired you.
我帮你了 我雇了你
No.
不
You took pleasure in my family's hardships.
你以我家的困难为乐
And you tried to humiliate me with that little reception.
还想用个寒酸的接待会羞辱我