What are you doing here? This is reckless.
你在这儿干嘛 太鲁莽了
Someone tampered with Conrad's brakes.
有人对车子的刹车动了手脚
That's what caused the crash and killed Father Paul.
所以才导致了那场车祸 害死了保罗神父
Aiden, I need to know it wasn't you.
艾登 我需要知道那个人不是你
After everything I've done, you still don't trust me?
我做了那么多 你还是不相信我
You've gone rogue before.
你又不是没有叛变过
Just tell me.
告诉我
I didn't do it.
不是我
I came back here to help you finish this your way.
我回来是为了按照你的方式结束这一
Okay.
好吧
So how did you know
你怎么知道
that Conrad's brakes were tampered with?
康拉德车子的刹车被人动了手脚
There's proof. But I don't have it.
有证据 但是不在我手上
Jack does.
在杰克那里
Wh--Porter. You--you-- you went to him, but how?
波特 你去找他了 但是怎么会呢
Does jack know who you really are?
杰克知道你的真实身份了
How long?
多久了
Since the night of the election.
就是大选那晚
He was going to kill Conrad. I had to protect him.
他想要谋杀康拉德 我必须保护他