I'm afraid it can't.
恐怕等不了
This involves the unfortunate accident
事关那场保罗神父为之丧生的
that took Father Paul's life.
不幸车祸
The tragedy has become even more unsettling
如今新的证据表明
in the light of new evidence.
这次事件背后的真相可能会令人更不安
Evidence of what?
什么新证据
Sabotage.
蓄意谋杀
Conrad is convinced that Jack Porter is responsible,
康拉德确信 杰克·波特就是幕后黑手
and I fear that he may be right,
我也觉得有可能
given his actions on the night of the election.
毕竟他在选举那晚也意图不轨
Those were extraordinary circumstances. You know that.
那次是特殊情况 你也知道的
I don't disagree. He may well be innocent.
我相信 他可能是无辜的
But there is no persuading Conrad.
但康拉德可不会轻易改变主意
Why are you telling me this?
为什么告诉我
Charlotte mentioned that you still frequent his bar.
夏洛特说 你还常常光顾他的酒吧
And I would hate for you to get caught
我怕康拉德做出什么事来
in Conrad's line of fire,
会殃及到你
especially so close to the wedding.
尤其是现在 你们大婚将近
Well, thank you for your concern.
谢谢你的关心
You're about to be family now.
我们马上就是一家人了
I'll see you at Daniel's party.
丹尼尔的晚会上见