Cause the next guy that Conrad sends
不然下一个康拉德派来的人
might not give me the chance to run.
可能就不会给我逃命的机会了
Wait. What guy?
等等 什么人
I don't know. I've never seen him before.
我不知道 我之前从没见过他
He's tall, short hair, british.
高个子 短头发 英国口音
You know him?
你认识他
Aiden Mathis.
艾登·马西斯
- He works for me. - Who are you?
-他是我的人 -你究竟是何方神圣啊
- Jack-- - No, no, I keep telling myself
-杰克 -别说了 我一直告诉自己
I don't want to know.
不要去知道这一切
Like, maybe I'm trying to protect myself or you,
既是保护我自己 也是保护你
but the more I see, the more I-I wonder what happened
但我经历得越多 我就越疑惑
to that little girl that I met on the beach.
当年那个海滩上遇见的小姑娘究竟怎么了
What happened to her?
究竟怎么了
She lost everything, Jack. How do you not get that?
她失去了一切 杰克 你怎么就不明白呢
I know about loss, Emily. Believe me.
我知道失去的痛苦 艾米莉 我知道
But that doesn't explain what you're doing--
但那不能成为你如今所作所为的借口
not to me, and it sure as hell doesn't explain
我反正理解不了 而且那也不能解释
why somebody who supposedly works for you
为什么你的人
broke into my house.
闯进了我家门
Look, I will handle this.
听着 我会处理好的
And how are you gonna do that, Emily?
你要怎么做 艾米莉
You can't even trust the people you have on your side.
连身边的人你都不能相信了