And then mom told me you found out
但这之后妈妈告诉我你发现了
and blamed Jack.
觉得是杰克干的
And I couldn't stay quiet.
我就不能再沉默下去了
He had nothing to do with it. It was me, I swear.
他与此事无关 是我干的 我发誓
I'll confess everything--
我会去坦白一切
No, no, no, no. Oh, god.
不不不 天啊
No.
不
This ends here.
一切到此为止
You're my girl, and that's all that matters.
你是我的女儿 这才是最重要的
And I will protect you
我会保护你的
because that is what parents do.
因为这是父母该做的
You can really forgive me?
你真的能原谅我吗
Of course I can.
当然可以
Charlotte, all I've ever wanted
夏洛特 我想要的
was for us to be family again.
就是我们能一家和睦
I mean, if this is what it took for us to have
如果要用这件事作为代价
an honest exchange, to heal our wounds,
去做一次诚恳的交换 去愈合我们的裂痕
well, then, uh...
那么
Charlotte, I am grateful for what you've done.
夏洛特 我很感激你所做的
I love you, daddy.
我爱你 爸爸