It's for a good reason.
事出有因
There's no good reason.
没有好的原因
- How did he manipulate you? - He didn't.
-他怎么控制你的 -他没有
I manipulated him, and I did it to protect you.
是我控制了他 为了保护你
- Hey. - You know that Charlotte lied to Conrad
-喂 -你知道夏洛特骗了康拉德
and confessed to sabotaging his brakes?
承认弄坏了他的刹车吗
That is a new low for Victoria. Jack,
维多利亚真是手段低劣 杰克
Patrick did it. If that's the case,
是帕特里克干的 如果是那样
then what's to stop him from getting rid of her
那为什么还不要他除掉她
to keep the truth from ever coming out?
来隐瞒真相呢
I'll be watching him.
我会看着他的
I would never let anything happen
我不会让夏洛特出事的
to Charlotte. You know that.
你知道的
I want him gone!
我想让他走
Jack, just stay out of it.
杰克 别搅进来
The last time you didn't loop me in,
上次你把我排除在外时
I had to send my son away
我得送走我儿子
'cause I thought he might be in danger.
因为我觉得他可能身处危险之中
Hustle up! We're late!
快点 我们迟到了
You're forcing people to stumble around in the dark, Emily.
你这是强迫人们在黑暗中跌跌撞撞 艾米莉
That's how people get hurt.
人们会受伤的
You're good with a knife.
你真会用刀
Yeah, well, I've slaved away in enough restaurants.
我在很多餐馆久经锻炼过
Well, then you're invited to one
那我邀请你去的这家餐馆
that'll treat you like a king.
会让你享受国王般的待遇
The spruced up Stowaway premieres tomorrow,
装修后的偷渡者酒吧明天正式营业
and drinks are on me.
饮料我来请
Well, thank you, charlotte. I appreciate that.
谢谢 夏洛特 我很感激
I have to see how I feel, though.
但我得看看我舒服不