Thanks for meeting me.
很感激你愿意见我
I have no one else to turn to.
我不知道还有谁能帮我
I find that hard to believe, as you barely know me.
我觉得不可思议 你几乎不认识我
And I can't imagine I got Jack's recommendation.
更不敢相信是杰克让你来找我的
I know what you did for my parents,
我知道你为我父母做了什么
and I need you to do the same for me.
我需要你也这么帮我
Well, what are we talking about exactly?
那么到底是什么呢
When I went to Europe, I met this guy.
我去欧洲的时候 碰到了一个人
A photographer.
一个摄影师
Things happened, and he took some...
然后他拍了我的一些照片
artistic shots of me.
就是那种艺术照
Nude.
裸体照
I was in an awful headspace.
我当时头脑不清醒
Some creep stole my phone, found the photos,
有个变态偷了我的手机 找出了那些照片
and now he's blackmailing me.
现在他来敲诈我了
You do know I don't work for your parents anymore, right?
你知道我不再为你父母做事了 对吗
Good. This can't get back to them.
棒棒的 这事不能让他们知道
Or anyone else, for that matter.
其他人也不能
Okay. Well, how did he contact you?
好吧 他怎么联系你的
By e-mail.
用电子邮件
He wants 40 grand.
他要4万美元
Can you make it go away?
你能帮我解决吗
Look, I'm--I'm already late to my brother's shower, so--
现在去我哥哥的婚前派对已经晚了
No. Um, give me your... computer.
来 把你电脑给我