Conrad screwed me over.
康拉德把我耍了
A feeling you must be all too familiar with.
这感觉你一定很熟悉
Seems all your hardships began
似乎在格雷森国际收回了诺氏企业后
after grayson global's acquisition of Nolcorp.
你就开始走上了背字
My problems started long before that, kitten.
在那之前我就开始了 小猫
And as much as I would love to scapegoat Conrad for them,
虽然我很想让康拉德给我背黑锅
it's not my style.
但是这不是我的风格
But take it from someone who was the inside--
但是听内部人士一句劝
there's nothing about Grayson Global
格雷森国际的一切
that's worth writing in a bathroom stall,
都不值得写在厕所隔板上
let alone in a book.
更别说书里了
End of story.
就是这样
Too bad.
太糟了
It seems it's time I moved on.
似乎我该转移注意力了
Smart girl.
聪明姑娘
Emily, come join me, will you?
艾米莉 和我一起 好吗
Ah. Well, it breaks my heart
艾米莉没有什么家人和朋友
that Emily has so few friends and family,
这让我很伤心
Especially since moments like these
特别是这样的一刻
should be shared by loved ones.
应该和爱的人分享