Finding someone to participate today was no easy feat,
要找一个能参与今天活动的人并不容易
but... I did stumble upon a very old acquaintance.
但是 我偶然反现了一个老交情
He's very handsome,
他十分英俊
A bit of a Silver Fox,
有点像"银狐"
and extremely wealthy.
家财万贯
Surely you haven't forgotten that.
你一定没忘记这一点
After all...
毕竟
he was your husband.
他以前是你的丈夫
What?
什么
Kya haal chaal hai, Emily?
还好吗 艾米莉
Rohan.
罗翰
I can't believe it.
难以置信
What are you doing, Victoria?
你要干什么 维多利亚
Never do you write or call.
你不写信也不打电话
I see now why.
我现在知道原因了
How busy you must be with this young one.
和这个年轻人在一起一定很忙
How I missed you so.
我真是太想你了
This is a joke, right?
这是个玩笑 对吧
It's not what you think.
不是你想得那样
It was a marriage of convenience.
我们是基于利害关系的婚姻
Oh. I hadn't realized that.
我可没有想到
It wasn't my most honest moment, but...
我承认我隐瞒了 但是
- I did it to help Rohan. - Oh? With what?
-我是为了帮助罗翰 -为了什么
True love.
真爱
I was being in danger of deportation,
我当时马上就要被驱逐出境了
and I had just fallen for someone.
但是却爱上了一个人