You were schooled in revenge, too?
你也在学习复仇吗
When I first went to Japan, Rohan was training with Takeda.
我第一次去日本时 武田和罗翰一起训练
He's since completed his mission.
他早达到目的了
Oh. Well, how did yours end?
好吧 结局怎么样
Is the person who wronged you in jail?
冤枉你的人被送进监狱了吗
Dead?
还是死了
Worse?
或者更糟
We're taught once our goal's complete,
一旦我们的目的达成
not to mention it again.
就不能再提起
Don't brag after a shag.
好汉不提当年勇嘛
Got it.
明白
Though the whole green card thing,
绿卡整个事
I assume that was part of today's act.
我猜也是今天行动的一部分吧
No, no.
不 不是
Emily actually did that for me.
艾米莉确实帮我办了
Thanks to her, I found happiness after revenge.
多亏了她 在复仇之后我还能找到幸福
I hope she'll find the same.
相信她也可以的
So you were married,
这么说你真的结婚了
but you weren't a gold digger?
但你不是淘金者
No, no. Rohan made his fortune long before we met.
不 罗翰在认识我之前就赚了不少
Not by digging gold, but mining rubies.
不是靠挖金子 而是采集红宝石
Ooh, I almost forgot...
哦 我差点忘了
You bought the Seafarer.
你买了这块手表啊
I was hoping you could set it in something more suitable for a bride.
还是不要戴在我这个新娘手上吧