Are you sure?
你确定吗
Daniel, she's upstairs with your mother right now.
丹尼尔 她现在就和你妈妈在楼上
Yeah, how is that even possible?
这怎么可能
It's really quite a story.
说来话长
I can't believe it.
真不敢相信
And I can't believe you're marrying this one.
我也不敢相信你居然要和她结婚
So I guess that makes us even.
我们扯平了
Can you explain this?
你能解释下吗
We'll talk about it later.
我们过会儿再谈
Oh, don't let me keep you.
别让我妨碍了你
As much as I love rehashing the past,
虽然我很想叙叙旧
a girl needs her beauty rest.
不过该睡美容觉了
It was lovely seeing you again, Lydia.
很高兴能再次看见你 莉迪亚
Save it.
省省吧
They may still be falling for that little act of yours,
他们可能还听信你那套小把戏
- but not me. - Oh, Lydia.
-我可不信 -莉迪亚
I think you've pretty much cornered the market on falling,
我告诉你 你一定会输
don't you think?
你信吗
- Daniel. - Are you all right?
-丹尼尔 -你没事吧
- Hey, come here. - Yeah, I'm--I'm sure.
-起来 -我没事
Are you sure? I'm calling the doctor.
你确定吗 我打电话叫医生
Daniel, you're overreacting. She's fine.
丹尼尔 你反应过度了 她没事
Mom, she's pregnant.
妈妈 她怀孕了
Come on. You okay?
快起来 你没事吧