手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文

美剧《复仇》第3季第11集第8期:照片的副本

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

What happened out there?

那里究竟发生了什么
I wish I knew. I saw nothing.
我也希望我知道 我什么都没看到
I was in the main room.
我在主舱里面
And all the Graysons claim to have been there, too.
格雷森家所有人也都说自己在房间里
Someone's lying.
有人在撒谎
Are these...
这些是...
Are these copies of the pictures you gave to the police?
这些是你给警察那些照片的副本吗
No, I hid these from them.
不是 这些没给他们
They're the ones taken at the time Emily was shot.
是在艾米莉被枪击的时间段拍的
After what you told me about Conrad,
在你告诉我康拉德的事情之后
I couldn't risk it.
我不能冒这个险
It's a good move.
做得好
Well, if Conrad is guilty,
如果康拉德有罪
he's done an excellent job of hiding it.
他确实隐藏得很好
Look. He's in photo after photo at the time of the shooting.
枪击发生的时候他在照片里面
This means he had someone else pull the trigger.
那就说明他雇了其他人扣动扳机
Or maybe he didn't do it.
或者不是他干的
The press think it's Victoria.
媒体觉得是维多利亚干的
She truly hates Emily.
她那么憎恨艾米莉
And she's not in any of those photographs.
而且这些照片中都没有她
She's not the only one missing from these pictures.
这些照片中少的不只她一人
You've spent more time out in this hall
你待在走廊的时间
than in there with her.
比陪在她身边的时间还多
Well, she needs her rest.
她需要休息
Even if she were awake,
而且就算她醒了
I don't know what I'd say.
我也不知道该和她说什么
Don't beat yourself up, Daniel.
丹尼尔 你不要自责
None of this is your fault.
这根本不是你的错
I checked on Sara.
我去看了莎拉
She's okay.
她没事
And don't worry. Emily will get better.
别担心 艾米莉也会好起来的
She will pull through.
她会度过难关的
I know the police talked to you about Mom.
我知道警察向你询问了妈妈的情况
They asked me, too.
他们也问我了
Well, she--she's innocent, Charlotte.
夏洛特 她是清白的

照片的副本.jpg

I don't think she is.

我不相信她是清白的
No one does.
没人相信
I never knew how uncomfortable this chair was.
我从来不知道这张椅子坐起来这么不舒服
When I showed you that picture, Victoria,
维多利亚 我给你看那张照片
I simply wanted you to know the truth about Emily.
只是希望你能认清艾米莉的真面目
I never expected for you to shoot her.
我可没想到你会去杀她
You're out of your depth, Lydia.
莉迪亚 你太自不量力了
You always have been.
你总是这样

重点单词   查看全部解释    
guilty ['gilti]

想一想再看

adj. 有罪的,内疚的

 
uncomfortable [ʌn'kʌmftəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不舒服的,不自在的

 
innocent ['inəsnt]

想一想再看

adj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的

联想记忆
beat [bi:t]

想一想再看

v. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动
n. 敲打,

 
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层

 
claim [kleim]

想一想再看

n. 要求,要求权;主张,断言,声称;要求物

 


关键字: 美剧 复仇

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。