手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文

美剧《复仇》第3季第12集第2期:重修旧好

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

I'll see you on my next rounds.

下回见
As long as she's in there, she's safe.
她在医院就不会有事
Look, Niko, I'm beyond grateful for your help,
妮可 我真的很感激你的帮忙
and Emily will thank you herself...
艾米莉也会亲自谢谢你
If you would only let me tell her who I am.
前提是你让我告诉她我的身份
If she thought for one moment
如果她怀疑
you were anything other than a nurse,
你不是护士
she would refuse your help.
就会拒绝你的帮忙
She can be stubborn. I just need to ask one more thing of you.
她有时很固执 我要再请你帮个忙
Name it.
你说
Sneak her out. Meet me here tonight.
偷偷带她出院 今晚来这里找我
Aiden, are you sure that's a good idea?
艾登 你确定这样好吗
She's still really weak.
她还是很虚弱
I just worry that the longer she stays in there,
我担心她待在那越久
the more at risk she is.
就越危险
Not if I'm watching over her.
有我看着她 不会的
Unless you think I'm the risk.
除非你认为危险来自我
There's something you're not telling me, isn't there?
你有事瞒着我 对吧
We reconnected.
我们重修旧好了
And before this went wrong,
出这事之前
Emily and I were going to leave...
我和艾米莉本打算一起
together.
离开
Right now I need to get her to safety
现在我得把她转移到安全之处
before anything else goes wrong.
免得再出什么事
So I'm sorry you had to find out like this,
很抱歉你以这种方式得知
but you were the only one who could help me.
但只有你能帮我
Yeah, seems so.
看来是的
Niko, please.
妮可 拜托
Bring her to me.
带她来找我
Okay? Hey.
好吗
It's the last thing I'll ask.
我就求你帮这最后一个忙
Thank you.
谢谢你
I heard about your accident.
听说你出意外了
Glad you're okay. You should be by your wife's side,
很高兴你没事 你应该守在你妻子身边
not mine. How would it look if someone saw you?
而不是我这里 如果被人看到怎么办
I don't care.
我不管
All I care about is making things right with you.
我只想好好弥补一下你
That's why I covered your hospital bill--
所以我才帮你付医疗费
so you wouldn't have to worry.
这样你就不用操心了
Well, I don't want your money. I want you to leave me alone.
我不想要你的钱 我不想看到你
Well, I can't, not after what...
我做不到 尤其是
not after you hurt yourself like you did.
尤其是看到你伤害自己
You... you think I tried to kill myself...
你以为我会因为你要娶她
because you married Emily?
然后试图自杀吗
That is... that is so typical Grayson,
真不愧是格雷森家的人
believing everything is about you.
以为地球都是围绕你转的
Your roommate called me. She--
你室友联系了我 她说
No, I was drunk, Danny.
不是那样的 丹尼 我喝醉了
I passed out in the bath and almost drowned.
我在浴缸里昏睡了过去 差点溺水

重修旧好.jpg

I was stupid, okay? But I won't be stupid again.

是我自己傻好吗 我不会再那样了
Oh, wait a minute. Wait--
等等
You stay out of this, Jack.
杰克 不要管我们
No, that's not gonna happen. You okay?
我管定了 你还好吗
She's fine.
她很好
I wasn't asking you.
我没问你
Oh, you think you know everything, don't you?
你觉得你自己什么都知道 是吗
Yeah, I do.
是啊
Now pick yourself up and get the hell out of my bar.
你给我起来 然后滚出去

重点单词   查看全部解释    
refuse [ri'fju:z]

想一想再看

v. 拒绝
n. 垃圾,废物

联想记忆
grateful ['greitfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 感激的,感谢的

联想记忆
typical ['tipikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 典型的,有代表性的,特有的,独特的

 
stubborn ['stʌbən]

想一想再看

adj. 顽固的,倔强的,难对付的

 


关键字: 美剧 复仇

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。