What do you mean, she's gonna stay?
她要留下来 什么意思
I guess being there in that house forced her to refocus.
待在那个家 她不得不重新打算
And how did she end up in that house in the first place?
那她怎么会又回到那个家的呢
You were supposed to bring her to me.
你本来应该把她带到我这来的
What the hell happened?
到底发生了什么
The Graysons made a snap decision
格雷森家人突然决定
and had her discharged.
让她出院
Look, you should be grateful
你应该感谢我
that I manipulated my way in there to protect her.
我千方百计赶到那保护她
You know I'd do anything for you.
你知道的 我愿意为你做任何事
Not that you deserve my loyalty after you lied to me.
但你骗了我 不值得我对你这么忠心
What are you talking about?
什么意思
Well, you forgot to mention you were engaged.
你好像忘记告诉我你订婚了
And Emily obviously doesn't know about us--
艾米莉显然不知道我们之间的事
our past, how you left me in Japan
我们的过去 你把我一个人丢在日本
with a promise to return.
还信誓旦旦地跟我保证会回来
Don't worry. I didn't tell her.
别担心 我没跟她说
Would've been easy to.
不过要说出来也应该是很容易的
But I wouldn't hurt you like that.
但我不会这样伤害你
Please, will you...
拜托了 你能
will you give her a message for me?
能帮我给她带个口信吗
Of course.
当然可以
Just tell her not to do anything rash
告诉她 在我跟她会合之前
until I can get to her.
不要鲁莽行事
It just... doesn't sound like she's thinking clearly.
我觉得 她现在头脑应该很不清楚
Or maybe you just don't know her as well as you thought you did.
或许你以为自己很了解她 但其实不然
You know, this-this is my house, right?
你知道 这是我家 对吧
You don't have to worry about beating last call.
不用喝这么急 没人赶你走
Oh, I thought we were still in the middle of happy hour, actually.
是嘛 我以为我们还在酒吧呢
Go make us a couple more, will ya?
再来一杯 怎么样
You know, I pretty much copyrighted the term "lightweight,"
"不胜酒力"这个词估计是专门形容我的
and this will be, what?
这杯应该是
Four?
第四杯了吧
Five.
第五杯
Five. For me.
对哦 都第五杯了
Careful.
小心点
Not like we're driving home, right?
我们又不用开车回家
Do me a favor.
帮个忙
Throw an extra olive in mine, will ya?
再给我来个橄榄吧
Or... could just make you a real dinner.
要不然 给你做顿正餐吧
This is a real dinner.
这就是正餐
Careful.
当心
Like I said...
就像我说的
lightweight. I can see that.
不胜酒力 看出来了
What the hell? Is that water?
搞什么 是水
Nolan, you've been drinking water this whole time?
诺兰 你从头到尾都在喝水