You can't fight it.
不能硬拼
You just have to embrace it when it comes along.
只能在到来的时候真心接受
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I can handle it.
我承受得了
You just worry about yourself.
关心好你自己就行了
Seems that's what's you're best at anyway.
似乎这才是你最擅长的
You gotta eat some.
吃点嘛
I can't eat 'em all.
爸爸总不能都吃了
You were wrong. It was Lydia.
你错了 凶手是莉迪亚
What?
你说什么
Because of you, I missed the deadline,
因为你 我错过了截稿时间
costing us money we don't have.
损失了我们付不起的钱
Even worse, you made me doubt myself.
更糟的是 你让我怀疑自己
Emily told me Daniel shot her.
艾米莉告诉我说是丹尼尔朝她开的枪
Well, then why is she telling the world otherwise?
那为什么她跟全世界说的不一样
All of you have been speculating who shot me.
你们都在怀疑是谁朝我开的枪
I'd like to set the record straight.
我想澄清一下事实
It was Lydia Davis.
是莉迪亚.戴维斯
And my husband and I are offering
我丈夫和我将提供
a $10 million reward for her capture.
一千万的赏金力求将她抓住
I can't believe it.
我不相信
Look, she suffered major head trauma.
听着 她头部伤得很重
Perhaps when you spoke, she was delirious
或许当你跟她说话的时候 她神志不清
or... confused.
或者精神迷惑
I should never have gotten involved.
我就不该掺合进来
I won't make that mistake again, okay?
我不会再犯这种错了 好吗
I know you were only trying to help.
我知道你只是想帮忙
Let's just hope this issue is a hit.
希望这故事能热卖吧
My assistant is taking it to print as we speak.
我的助手现在正拿着它去打印
I believe...
我相信...
this covers the risk you're taking and then some.
这足够补偿你担的风险了
How much time do we have?
我们有多长时间
I bought us four hours.
我给我们争取了四小时
Now what exactly did you have in mind?
你到底想怎么做
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
You were right.
你说得对
Emily's staying to finish what she started.
艾米莉要留下完成她所做的事
See? I told you.
看到了吧 我跟你说过了
I tried to talk her out of it.
我试过劝她不要那么做
Like you said, she's stubborn.
就像你说的 她很固执
My father used to say the same thing about her.
我父亲以前也这么说她