Those are private. So it's true?
-那些是个人隐私 -所以是真的吗
Where are you going, Emily?!
你要去哪儿 艾米莉
You can run Emily, but this will follow you.
艾米莉你可以跑 但这些你甩不掉
Your dirty, little secret is out.
你那肮脏的小秘密已经暴露了
You're nothing but a fraud and a liar
你就是个骗子和谎话精
who deceived my son into marriage!
骗我儿子和你结婚
Emily Thorne, you are done here.
艾米莉.索恩 你可以滚了
After everything I've done to protect you, Daniel.
我为了保护你做了那么多事 丹尼尔
This is over.
一切都结束了
You don't know what you're doing.
你不知道你这是在做什么
Emily, dear, it's time to leave.
艾米莉 你该滚了
Don't touch me!
别碰我
The divorce papers,
这是离婚文件
I had them redrafted,
我改了一下
so I don't think that settlement amount is still in there.
那些和解条款已经没有了
You'll be leaving with nothing.
你什么也带不走
Well, I still have the fact that Daniel shot me.
我还手握丹尼尔开枪伤了我的真相
You called a press conference, got up on that balcony,
是你召开的新闻发布会 走上阳台
and told the world that Lydia shot you.
告诉全世界是莉迪亚开枪伤了你
So, which story is it? Hmm?
大家会相信哪个故事呢
After last night, no one's going to believe you.
昨晚之后 不会有人相信你了
You'll look like a resentful woman
你就像个怨妇
caught in a lie about a pregnancy that never existed.
深陷于假怀孕的谎言中
Then I guess you both got what you wanted.
那事情都如你们所愿了吧
Oh, I just love the opera.
我最喜欢歌剧了
You never know what performance you're going to get.
你永远不知道下一幕会发生什么
Did you leak the medical records?
是你泄露了病历么
No. The timing was curious.
不是 不过泄露的时机很巧妙
I love you, Daniel.
我爱你 丹尼尔
And I simply saw an opportunity to help you, and I took it,
我只是看到对你有利的机会 就抓住了
but I'm still keeping my eye on Ms. Thorne.
但我不会放松对索恩小姐的警惕
If she sticks around, your theory's correct.
如果她还阴魂不散 说明你是对的
She's targeting us.
她瞄准我们了
And I will find out why.
我会查明原因的