But you know what?
但你知道吗
I'd rather spend my time
我宁愿花时间
throwing you an epic birthday party.
给你办一个隆重的生日派对
You can't pull all that together in one day.
你没法在一天内完成
You deserve it, sis.
你应得的 妹妹
After all,
毕竟
seems pretty clear it's...
很明显是
me and you against the world.
我俩对抗这世界了
What happened?
出什么事了
I-I came here last night to work,
我昨晚来这里工作
try to deal with what you told me, and I, uh...
试图解决你告诉我的事 我...
Well, I-I got so upset that I, uh...
我很生气 所以我...
This is my fault. I'm sorry.
这是我的错 对不起
No. No, no, no. It's my fault.
不不不 这是我的错
You should go, though, all right? Let me deal with this.
你该走了 好吗 让我处理这一切
No. We're in this together.
不 我们同舟共济
Somebody really did a number on this place, huh?
某人把这里破坏得真严重
I'm Jimmy Brennan, the contractor you called.
我是吉米.布伦南 你叫的承包商
I don't know how you heard about me.
我不知道你听过关于我的什么话
It must've been good, right?
一定是好话 对吧
Are those Aiden's?
那些是艾登的吗
Where's he going?
他要去哪儿
Wherever he tells my jet to take him.
去他叫我的飞机载他去的地方
Is he here?
他在这里吗
Since I knew you were coming over,
我知道你要过来
I told him to scram.
所以我让他快走
I...didn't want to confuse an already confusing situation.
我不想把已经混乱的情况搞得更复杂
Did you want to say goodbye to him?
你想和他道别吗
No. It's probably best this way,
不 这样也许最好
especially since I don't know what I'm doing half the time.
特别是一半时间我都不知道自己在干什么
Which brings us to why you wanted
这就回到了这个话题
12 hours of Southfork security-cam footage.
你为什么想要南方酒店12小时的监控录像
Okay.
好吧
Here you are on the phone.
你在打电话
Any idea who you were talking to?
知道自己在和谁说话吗
No.
不知道
Well, I bet Conrad does.
康拉德肯定知道
Picks up in the hallway.
在走廊上给你开门
You go in.
你进去了
Conrad leaves.
康拉德出来了
At least he was a gentleman.
至少他是个绅士
He didn't come back till 7:00.
他七点才回来
When I woke up.
那时我醒来了
What is going on with you, Ems?
你怎么了 艾米
Blackouts?Colluding with Conrad?
眩晕 和康拉德勾结
My C.A.T. scan showed swelling.
造影扫描显示我的脑子里有肿块