Know what?
这样吧
I am back tomorrow. Just sit tight.
我明天就回来了 暂时先这样
I should have known you were behind this, Conrad.
我该知道是你在背后指使 康拉德
So I assume Emily's whole divorce story was a sham?
所以我猜整件艾米莉离婚的事都是假的
Oh, no. No. Quite the contrary.
不 不 不 恰恰相反
Emily would be wise to rid herself of my son.
其实艾米莉离开我儿子才是明智之举
That said... I am glad you've come,
即便如此 我很高兴你回来了
especially as we're neighbors.
尤其现在我们还是邻居
You're living in a hotel?
你也住酒店里吗
Yeah, while Emily's chosen to
即使艾米莉选择不接受
not follow through with her inevitable divorce,
她注定会离婚的命运
that hasn't stopped me from proceeding with my own.
我也不会停下我该做的事
And are you planning on treating Victoria
你准备像对我那样
as horribly as you did me?
狠心对待维多利亚吗
Actually, that's why I'm here.
事实上 那正是我要和你谈的事
You know, I regret the way I handled things back then
我很后悔过去的所作所为
and would like this chance to make my sincere amends.
我希望借这次机会做出弥补
You know, I want you to read this.
希望你能看看这个
I believe it makes ample restitution for my misdeeds...
我相信这足够弥补我的过失
with the added benefit of giving Victoria
再加上还给维多利亚
her overdue comeuppance.
应得的迟来的报应
There was a period in my life
这曾经是我
when I would have wanted nothing more.
梦寐以求的东西
But there's one problem.
只有一个小问题
I'm happy now.
我现在很幸福
Why don't you give that time?
那就看你能幸福多久吧
That always changes.
它们一般都不长
Yeah, most of my crew's on another job.
我的人大都有别的活
But I couldn't pass up the chance
但是我不愿意错过这个把格雷森的
to slap Grayson on my client list.
名字加在我客户名单上的机会
Hey, you got the power cut?
你把电闸关了吗
Uh...there you go. You're all safe.
好了 你很安全了
So, you accidentally lit the blaze, huh?
所以 你是不小心引发的火灾
Yeah, thanks for reminding me.
没错 谢谢提醒
Yeah, don't beat yourself up.
也别太责怪自己了
Life's a bitch if you live with regret.
要是整天活在后悔里日子就难过了
Yeah, well, you seem like the kind of guy
看来你是那种
who can just move past stuff.
不纠结于过去的人了
Are you kidding?
开玩笑吗
There's a ton of crap I wish I had done differently.
我后悔的事一大堆呢
Like what?
比如一个
Well, being a better husband.
我后悔没有当个好丈夫
Being a better father to the boy I see
后悔没有给我那个每个月只能
two days a month.
见两天的孩子当个好爸爸
You, uh... just got the one?
你 就一个孩子吗
Yeah.
是啊
Well, no, actually.
其实不算是
You want to talk regret --
你想聊聊后悔是吧
back in the day when I lived in the Bronx,
我还在布朗克斯住时
I found out I had another one.
曾经发现我还有一个孩子