What the hell are you doing? Don't worry. You're safe.
你到底在干什么 别担心 你很安全
From who? From yourself.
谁要害我 是你自己
Attempting to kill Conrad in his suite with no cover,
想要在康拉德的套房里杀了他 不带伪装
no exit strategy.
也没有撤退策略
I had no choice.
我别无选择
How many times have you told me that murder is not the answer?
你告诉我多少次 杀人不能解决问题
I'm out of options. Untie me, Aiden.
我没别的办法了 松开我 艾登
You're desperate.
你被绝望冲昏了头脑
You're flailing around in the dark without a plan.
你在一片黑暗里毫无章法地乱打乱撞
When you were shot, it set something free in your mind.
你中枪时 脑中的负面情绪跑了出来
It's consuming you.
它正在消磨你的意志力
And, what, you're gonna try to snap me out of it?
怎么 你要帮我摆脱出来吗
I'm gonna make you deal with it.
我要帮你面对它
Takeda had ways of reaching your subconscious before.
武田以前有办法进入你的潜意识
Don't you dare.
你敢
As chair of the cultural arts board,
作为文化艺术委员会的主席
I want to thank you all for your participation.
我想感谢各位的出席
You have your assignments,
你们都清楚各自的任务了
so let's have a great event.
让我们举办一场盛事吧
I was just at the marina.
我刚去过会展现场了
It looks beautiful, Nolan.
布置得太漂亮了 诺兰
Worthy of having Stefano Leone as our V.I.P. guest.
配得上斯特凡诺.利昂这样的贵宾
As one of his original benefactors,
作为他最初的赞助人之一
I thought it was only fitting
这位艺术大师
to have the master grace us with his presence.
应亲自出席感恩我们才对
Jealous, Vicky?
嫉妒了吗 维姬
I mean, I guess that's the difference
我和你在艺术届的
between you and I in the art world.
不同之处在于
You collect, and I connect.
你收藏作品 我沟通人际
Frankly, I'm surprised
说老实话 我很惊讶
you showed up to this meeting at all.
你愿意出席这次会议
Unlike yourself, I have little interest
不像你 我没兴趣
in playing dilettante with these women.
和这群女人小打小闹
I'm here to have a conversation with you alone.
我来找你单独谈谈
Well, hang on a sec while I hide all the blunt objects.
等等 让我先把钝器都藏起来
I mean, that is how you and your kind
你这种人就喜欢
prefer to deal with me.
用这套对付我
Do you have any idea what your spiteful retaliation
你知道你对我儿子的恶意报复对他造成了
did to my son?
什么影响吗
Hopefully create an irreparable rift between you two.
希望给你俩的关系造成无法弥补的裂痕
Well, then, you'll be disappointed to
那你要失望了
learn that your plan didn't work.
你的计划失败了
The only thing meeting his father accomplished
让帕特里克见到亲生父亲
was to destroy Patrick.
只会毁了他自己
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You expect me to feel guilty for
你还指望我会为帮助帕特里克
helping Patrick find his father?
找到他的父亲而内疚吗
Jimmy Brennan was a horrible, violent man.
吉米.布伦南是个可怕又暴力的男人
And Patrick learned that he was born
帕特里克也知道了他的出生
from an unspeakable circumstance.
是因为令人难以启齿的遭遇
I hid the truth to protect my son,
我隐瞒真相 是为了保护我的儿子
and now, because of your childish, myopic games,
而现在因为你幼稚且目光短浅的游戏
Patrick thinks he's unworthy of love.
帕特里克认为自己不值得被爱了
I didn't know.
我并不知情
And in your arrogance, you didn't care.
你如此自大傲慢 也不会在意这些的