11. When you’re watching a nature show on television, don’t feel too bad when the lion kills the gazelle because the lion has to eat, too.
当你看见电视上的动物世界里狮子吃掉羚羊时,不用感到痛心,因为这就是食物链。
12. There’s always something.
凡事总有希望。
13. Don’t scuff your shoes.
不要把鞋穿坏。
14. Anticipate what could go wrong—something always goes wrong—and try to prevent it from happening. If it happens anyway, learn from it.
要对不幸的事情来临有所准备——虽然有时事情总会变的很糟,但要在事情变坏前有心理准备。无论发生什么事,都要从中得到教训。
15. Act a little cocky.
平时表现的要自信些。
16. There’s only one way to do things: the right way.
凡事总有解决的办法,但要找准正确的方向。
17. When you’re screwing something in, make sure it’s on good and tight, but don’t overdo it, or you’ll strip the screw.
当你想把什么事情牢牢抓紧时,要把握一个合适的度,否则你就会失去。
18. Don’t take the little sticker off the peach until you’re ready to eat it because the sticker will rip the skin and make it go bad faster.
除非你想吃掉桃子,否则不要轻易把它的包装撕掉,因为没有包装它会坏的很快。
19. Listen to people. Listen to their stories. Listen deeply. That’s how you learn things.
学会聆听。听他们的故事,要认真入神。因为那是你学东西的方式。
20. Love your family. They’re for always.
热爱家庭。他们是永恒。