"You never know, dear, how much I love you, Please don't take my sunshine away..."
“你从不知道,宝贝,我是多美爱你,请别带走我的阳光……”
The ragged, strained breathing becomes as smooth as a kitten's purr.
妹妹急促而紧张的呼吸变得如同心满意足的小猫般顺畅。
Keep on singing, Michael.
接着唱,迈克尔。
"The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping, I dreamed I held you in my arms..."
“那天晚上,宝贝,在梦乡,我梦到揽你入臂膀……”
Michael's little sister relaxes as rest, healing rest, seems to sweep over her.
迈克尔的小妹妹终于轻松起来,可以休息了,她似乎逐渐在休息中康复。
Keep on singing, Michael.
接着唱,迈克尔。
Tears conquer the face of the bossy head nurse. Karen glows.
专横的护士长脸上滑落点点泪珠。凯伦则兴奋的涨红了脸。
"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. Please don't, take my sunshine away."
“你是我的阳光,我唯一的阳光。请不要,带走我的阳光。”
Funeral plans are scrapped. The next day, the very next day, the little girl is well enough to go home! Woman's Day magazine called it "the miracle of a brother's song." The medical staff just called it a miracle. Karen called it a miracle of God's love!
葬礼取消了。第二天,真的是第二天,妹妹就康复出院了!《健康之友》杂志(Woman's Day magazine)称之为“哥哥歌声带来了奇迹”。医生们只把这称之为奇迹。凯伦则认为这是上帝之爱的奇迹!
Never give up on the people you love.
所以,永远不要放弃你爱的人。