We've done our best to identify corporations that are a pleasure to work for. But we couldn't possibly list them all. Maybe your company, too, is a party on a half shell! Take this quiz and find out.
我们已经竭尽全力找出能让员工乐不思蜀的公司,但我们不可能把它们一网打尽。或许你所在的公司就是一个快乐之所!到底是不是,做做下面这个小测试就能找出答案。
When I go to work in the morning, I ...
早晨去上班时,我会……
A. Smile a little secret smile to myself.
A. 自顾自地偷笑。
B. Do a crossword puzzle on the train.
B. 在车上玩填字游戏。
C. Have a sphincter the size of a pinhead.
C. 心情郁闷。
The clothing I am expected to wear to work ...
我上班时间穿着的工作服……
A. Is a badge of honor. I wear it to sleep.
A. 是我的荣誉勋章,我睡觉都不愿意脱下来。
B. Is a uniform. All institutions have them. Get over it.
B. 只是制服而已。每家公司都有。将就穿吧。
C. Makes me feel like a trained monkey.
C. 让我觉得自己像只马戏团的猴子。
My boss ...
我的老板……
A. Is a titan of Excellence. God bless her.
A. 是个无比优秀的伟大人物。愿上帝保佑她。
B. Is a smart guy and can hold a drink.
B. 脑子很好使,酒量也不错。
C. Would club a baby harp seal.
C.甚至会用大棒子痛殴竖琴海豹宝宝。
Which would you rather have: free beverages or a pension?
你愿意要免费饮料还是补贴?
A. Did you know that we get an entire kitchen full of free food and drinks? I don't even leave the building for lunch! I just work straight through! What a perk!
A. 知道吗,我们公司的厨房里全都是免费的食物和饮料。我连吃午餐都不用离开公司!我可以一直工作到下班!公司福利真是太好了!
B. I miss my old pension plan, which was taken away in 2006, but I understand why the company did it.
B. 我怀念以前的补贴计划。它在2006年被取消了。但我理解公司的苦衷。
C. I can buy my own Gatorade, thanks.
C. 我自己买得起饮料,谢谢。