我已经决定了。
I've decided.
I've decided to move. (我已经决定搬家了。)
Really? (真的?)
I've made up my mind.
I've come to a decision.
一切都看你的了。
It's up to you. *up to... “应该……做”、“随便……”、“全由……负责”。
What should we do tonight? (今天晚上我们干点儿什么?)
It's up to you. (一切都看你的了。)
It depends on you.
It's completely up to you. *稍微强调的语气。
It's all up to you. *比较强调的说法。
你决定吧!
You decide.
Do you want to go out or stay home? (你想出去,还是在家?)
You decide. (你决定吧!)
这是关键性的一点。
This is the important point.
This is the main point.
This is crucial. *语气稍重。
这是我个人的问题。
This is my personal problem.
Let me help you. (我来帮助你吧。)
This is my personal problem. (这是我个人的问题。)
This is my private affair.
这是生死攸关的大事。
It's a matter of life and death. *事情非常重大时用。
It's extremely important. (这是一件极其重要的事。)
是去是留,随你。
You're free to go or stay.
You're free to leave anytime.
I'm not keeping you here.
已经无可挽回了。
There's no turning back.
Are you going to patch things up? (你们打算和好吗?)
No, there's no turning back. (已经不能挽回了。)
We can't turn back now.
走一步看一步吧!(到时候再说吧!)
Let's play it by ear. *这是句固定说法,直译是“凭耳朵来演奏”,意为“顺其自然,走一步看一步”。
Should we go to the party tonight? (我们今天晚上是不是该去参加聚会?)
I don't know. Let's play it by ear. (我不知道,到时候再说吧。)
Let's leave everything to chance.
Let's just see what happens. (看情况吧。)
我确信我能做好。
I'm sure I can do it. *表示说话人有把握。
Are you sure you can do it? (你真的可以做吗?)
Yes, I'm sure I can do it. (我确信我能做好。)
I certainly can do it.
I believe I can do it. (我相信我能干。)
我仍然无法决定我该做什么。
I'm still unable to decide what to do.
What are you going to do? (你打算做什么?)
I'm still unable to decide what to do. (我仍然无法决定该做什么。)
I'm still undecided. (我还下不了决心。)
I still can't decide what to do. (我还无法决定我该干什么。)
I'm still unsure. (我仍然没有把握。)
我跟着她。
I'll follow her.
I'll go after her.
我们拧成一股绳地去干。
Let's all get together and act as one.
Let's work together as a team.
反正,也得干。
I have to do it anyhow. *anyhow表示“反正”、“无论如何”。
I must do it anyway.
机不可失,时不再来。
It's now or never. *直译“现在不做,将来永远没机会了。”
Should I go to college? (我应该去上大学吗?)
Yeah, it's now or never. (当然,机不可失,时不再来。)
No time like the present. *直译是“没有像现在这样的时间了”。
Seize the day. *直译“把握今天”。多在军队中用。
Carpe diem. (不必担忧未来,及时行乐。) *出自拉丁语,英语中也常使用。
越早越好。
The sooner, the better.
When should I go? (我什么时候去?)
The sooner, the better. (越早越好。)
碰碰运气看。
I'll take a chance.
Can you j
英语日常会话-下决心