1. Are you going to Washington next month? Not that I know of.你下个月要去华盛顿吗?没这回事。
2. You must have misunderstand.你一定是误会了。
3. Yes, I guess so. 是的,我也这样想。
4. Why isn't he going? I don't think he was invited. 他为什么不去?我想他没被邀请。
5. You're kidding! 你在开玩笑吧!
6. I was hoping she would come with us. 我本来希望她会一起来的。
7. That's very kind of you. 你真好。
8. Are there any gas stations around here? 附近有加油站吗?
9. It's up to you. 由你决定。
10. When are you taking your vacation? I was planning to take it at the end of June. 你什么时候休假?我计划六月底休。
11. Would it be too inconventient to wait until July? 等到七月再休会不会很不方便?
Not really! I was going to leave it up to you, anyway. 不会! 无论如何,我本来就是要让你决定的。
12. I appreciate your being so flexible. 我喜欢你那么有弹性。Well, after all, you're the boss. 嗯,毕竟你是老板。
13. Would you like to go out to dinner or to a movie? 你想去吃饭,还是去看电影?Either one, it's up to you. 都可以,由你决定。
14. What would you prefer? 你比较喜欢什么?I really don't care.I just want to get out of the house. 我真的不在意。我只想出去。
15. Well then, how about dinner and a movie? That's a great idea! 那么,吃晚饭也看电影如何?真是好主意!
16. I'm going to leave our vacation plans up to you. Great! 我们的假期计划,我由你决定。好极了。
17. Would you mind going bowling instead of to a movie? 去打保龄球,而不去看电影好吧?
18. What have you been up to lately? Nothing much besides work. 你最近做些什么? 除了工作外没什么。
19. What's up? I have to talk to you about something.发生什么事了?我得和你谈一件事。
20. What do you think of American movies? Up to now, I've never seen one. 你对美国电影有什么看法?到目前为止,我还没看过一部。
21. What's he up to? 他正在做什么?他有什么企图?