I'll meet you in front of the bookshop.
我将在书店门前等你。
A What time shall we meet tonight?
A 我们今晚什么时间见面?
B About 7 should be fine. Where's best for you to meet?
B 大约7点比较合适。在哪里见面对你合适?
A Anywhere in Wangfujing Street would be good.
A 在王府井大街的任何地方都合适。
B Ok. I'll meet you in front of the bookshop at 7. Is that ok for you?
B 好。我7点在书店门前等你。好吗?
A Perfect. See you then.
A 好极了。到时候见。
Notes 注释
1 There are many ways to specify a location or position, e.g. in front of . . . / in front of . . .; just outside . . . / just outside . . . ; I'll meet you in front of the bookshop. / I'll meet you in front of the bookshop.
要指出确切的地点或者位置有很多种方法,例如:in front of . . . / 在. . .的前面; just outside . . . / 就在 . . .的外面; I'll meet you in front of the bookshop. /我将在书店前面等你。
2 Remember ways of agreeing later meetings: See you then. / See you then.; See you later. / See you later.
记住说同意以后见面的方法:See you then. / 到时候见;See you later. / 回见。
Key phrases and sentences
重要的短语和句子
What time shall we meet tonight?
我们今晚什么时间见面?
About 7 should be fine.
大约7点比较合适。
Where's best for you to meet?
在哪里见面对你合适?
Anywhere in Wangfujing Street would be good.
在王府井大街的任何地方都合适。
Ok. I'll meet you in front of the bookshop at 7.
好。我7点在书店门前等你。
Is that ok for you?
好吗?
Perfect. See you then.
好极了。到时候见。
See you later.
回见。