英语-日语 - 背单词 - 听写训练 - 外刊精读 - 名著精读 - 查词 - APP下载 - 排行
  • 登录
  • 注册
  • 建议

      
  • 公告
  • 常见问题
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Do you want to go out for dinner tonight?

你今晚想去外面吃饭吗?

bSure. Have you got anywhere in mind?

当然想了.你心里想好去哪儿了吗?

a I'm starving, so maybe we could go somewhere with large portions.

我饿了,所以咱们去个饭量足的饭馆吧.

bThat Italian restaurant in the city centre always has large portions. Do you want to go there?

市中心的那家意大利餐馆给的菜量都很足.你想去那儿吗?

a I'm not really in the mood for Italian, actually. I was thinking of something a bit spicy.

我今天实在不想吃意大利菜.我想吃点辣的.

bIf you want spicy food, then I'd recommend going to a Thai, Indian or Chinese restaurant. How about that Chinese buffet on Cowley Road?

如果你想吃辣的,那我建议你去泰国餐馆,印度餐馆或者中餐馆.要不去考雷路的中式自助餐厅怎么样?

a I really like that restaurant; you get a lot for your money there. But, they've westernized their food, so it's not actually that spicy.

我特别喜欢那家餐厅.在那儿总是物超所值.不过他们那儿做的菜已经有点西化了,不像原来那么辣了.

bYou're right. Most of their dishes have sweet sauces. We could try that Indian restaurant just down the road from us.

你说的没错.他们做的大部分菜都加了甜味酱汁.咱们可以去沿着这条路走下去的那家印度餐厅.

a The Taj? They're a bit expensive, but they do serve large portions of very hot food.

“泰姬”?那家有点贵,但是他们家做的菜分量都很足.

bThe Taj it is then.

那就泰姬吧.

a Shall we bring our own bottle of wine to save some money?

咱们可以自己带酒过去吗?这样可以节省一点钱.

bThey'll still charge us a corkage fee.

他们会收开瓶费的.

a That's right. It'll probably work out to be about the same then anyway.

你说的对.有可能算完价钱跟在那儿点酒价钱一样.

bDon't worry about money. I'll treat you tonight.

别担心钱。今晚我请你。

a Are you sure? We could go Dutch.

你确定吗?我们可以AA制。

bNo, I'll pay. It's my turn anyway. You paid last time.

不,我付钱吧。毕竟该我了,上次你付的钱。

a I won't argue with that! Let's go!

那我就不争了!咱们走吧

浏览:89137收藏:0好评:174 差评:108 添加时间:2014-06-18
打印纠错收藏
 
 共 187 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......