1.As your friend,l feel l need to let you know how concerned I am.
作为你的朋友,我觉得我应该告诉你我有多担心你
。2.Being a good friend,I feel obliged to tell you that too much computer games will affect your grades eventually.
作为你的好朋友,我觉得我有责任告诉你玩太多电脑游戏最终会影响你的成绩
。3.Honestly,l am not being nosy or interfering but rather worried about a good friend.
坦率地说,我不是在多管闲事或者乱干涉别人的私事,我只是在关心一个好朋友
。4.You seem to have become addicted to computer games and it's affecting your studies.
你好像玩电脑游戏上瘾了,你的学习正在受到影响
。5.I hope you don't take this the wrong way because we really are concerned about you.
我希望你不要误解我们,因为我们真的是在担心你
。6.I hope that you will take what I said on board.
我希望你能听进去我说的话
。7.Don’t dismiss my suggestions immediately; but give it some thought.
不要直接否定我的建议,好好考虑—下
。8.I do have your best interests at heart.
我真的是在为你的利益着想
。9.Friends are hereto help one another and that's the only reason I've written this note.
朋友应该互相帮助,这是我写这个便条的唯一原因
。10.Please think about what we've said and realise we are just trying to help.
请考虑一下我们说的话,你会明白我们只是想帮你
。