11. Glad to see you're both in one piece.
还好你们俩都没缺胳膊少腿的。
12. I could have saved you the trip. 'Cause we're seeing this thing through.
那你就省省吧。我们是要奉陪到底的。
13. And if you stay here with some half-baked plan, She's gonna try and kill you.
要是你在这儿只是有个半吊子的计划,她也是会要你的命的。
【half-baked plan,烤的半熟的计划,非常不错的表达,记一下。】
14. - One thing i learned at Fox River-- just 'cause Something goes in, don't mean it always comes back out.
- You're right.
- Hark, what was that? One more time?
【XD茶包这段真是超好玩~~~难得听到林肯赞同他,假装surprise咧……结果所有人都指着他去分散别人注意力了~~~】
15. Just run your mouth.
你就信口开河呗~
【真是太了解茶包的特长的啊……】
16. Haji, I got no beefs with you, okay? It's just, there comes a point when a thinking man has to take a stand. You know who else thinks? Ephants. That's right. Elephants. You know, they have the largest brain In the whole animal kingdom? Did you know what? You folks have a history Of mistreating these mighty creatures, And up till now, no one's been lifting a finger.
【茶包一开始滔滔不绝,整个世界都安静了……XDDD这一通瞎掰啊……】
17. - Fernando was a great influence on you, huh?
- And vice versa.
- 苏克雷教了你不少东西啊。
- 我也教了他不少啊。
【vice versa是个来源于拉丁文的词组,意思是“反之亦然”】
18. A post-it note?! That's what you got? How about some Elmer's glue? Did you get any of that?
【Elmer's Glue是个知名的胶水品牌。】
19. With traffic, there's no way we're going to make it.
要堵车的话就赶不上了。
【很实用的一句话,尤其在上海这地儿~~】
20. I'll be out of your hair.
我就不烦你了。
【这个也是挺好玩一词组,想如果头发里有个什么虫子的话,不是挺难受的么?如果它从你头发里出来了,可就不打扰了嘛。】
21. His story checks out.
背景对得上。
【check out能表示一致、符合。】