All right. Are you sure that Lorenzo would never have left this area?
好吧 你能确定洛伦佐绝对不会离开这里吗?
He loved this land. I’m quite certain.
他喜欢这片土地 我很确定
May I?
可以吗?
Our Lorenzos.
我们的洛伦佐们
Are you sure that you have time for all this?
你确定你有这么多时间吗
Ciao. How are you?
你好吗?
I’m good. How are you?
很好 你呢?
You know what? I was just witnessing this most incredible,
知道吗 我刚目睹了最不可思议的
incredible Sauterne auction.
苏代白葡萄酒拍卖
It was just beautiful. It was incredible. How’s it going?
太美了 不敢相信 你那边怎么样?
I’m good. I’m in Siena right now.
我很好 我现在在锡耶纳
What? In Siena?
什么? 锡耶纳?
What are you doing in Siena? I’m writing a story.
你去锡耶纳干什么? 我在写一个故事
We’re kind of on a bit of an adventure,
我们现在在历险中
looking for somebody that she used to know 50 years ago.
寻找一个她50年前认识的人
You know what, baby? You know what?
知道吗 宝贝 你知不知道
I mean, this isn’t a good time because I’m in the middle of something,
现在时机不好 因为我这边还有事呢
but, I mean, I’m glad you called
但是我很高兴你打来了
because I was actually just gonna call you right now.
因为我刚刚才想给你打电话呢
You know, the opportunities here
要知道 这里的机会
are really, really, really incredible, you know,
非常非常不可思议
and I think I’m gonna have to stay till Friday.
我想我得一直待到周五了
Can I stay or should I skip it?
我能留下吗? 要不就算了
I mean, I feel horrible, but...
我感觉挺不好的 但是...
No, do it. Please. I’m gonna need until Friday, as well.
没关系 继续吧 我周五前也有安排
Great. So Friday, all right? Friday. Friday’s good. Okay. Win-win.
很好 那就周五吧? 周五很好 双赢
Claire?
克莱尔
I’m free.
我自由了
Free for what? Free for what? She’s coming.
什么自由? 自由何来? 她要去
She’s coming with us. She’s coming? Splendid.
她要跟我们一起去 她也来? 太好了
That’s splendid! Fantastic!
这真是太好了!
Too bad I’m not the Lorenzo you’re looking for.
真可惜我不是你要找的洛伦佐
If you don’t find him, come back.
如果你找不到他 那就回来
I’ll make you a fish dinner.
我会给你做一顿鱼餐
Okay? Okay.
好不? 好的
Good luck.
好运
It’s not him.
不是他