旺卡先生!
Mr. Wonka!
把博雷加德小姐滚到船上...
I want you to roll Miss Beauregarde into the boat...
马上带她去榨汁间
and take her along to the Juicing Room at once, okay?
榨汁间? 他们会怎么处理她?
Juicing Room? What are they gonna do to her there?
他们会挤榨她
They’re gonna squeeze her.
像挤痘子一样
Like a little pimple.
我们要马上榨干她全身的果汁
We gotta squeeze all that juice out of her immediately.
妈 救我!
Mother, help me.
求求你!
Please.
走吧
Come on.
我们还得赶路呢
Let’s boogie.
不坐船要加快脚步才能赶上进度
Without the boat, we’ll have to move double-time to keep on schedule.
东西太多会看不完
There’s far too much to see.
旺卡先生?
Mr. Wonka?
恩?
Yeah?
你为什么决定让人进来呢?
Why did you decide to let people in?
当然是参观工厂啊
So they could see the factory, of course.
但为何是现在? 为何才五个人?
But why now? And why only five?
大奖是什么? 谁能得到?
What’s the special prize, and who gets it?
最特别的大奖是一个惊喜
The best kind of prize is a surprise.
紫罗兰要永远当蓝莓吗?
Will Violet always be a blueberry?
不会 或许吧 我不知道
No. Maybe. I don’t know.
但整天嚼口香糖就有这种下场 太恶心了
That’s what you get from chewing gum all day. It’s disgusting.
你那么讨厌口香糖 做来干嘛?
If you hate gum so much, why do you make it?
我再说一次 别碎碎念 不然我要生气了
Once again, you shouldn’t mumble. It’s starting to bum me out.
你记得你吃的第一颗糖吗?
Can you remember the first candy you ever ate?
不记得
No.