他一点也不觉得累
He didn’t feel tired at all.
查理的父亲在牙膏工厂 找到一份更好的工作...
Charlie’s father got a better job at the toothpaste factory...
修理取代他的机器
repairing the machine that had replaced him.
巴格特一家人日子过得好极了
Things had never been better for the Bucket family.
威利·旺卡就没那么好过了
The same could not be said for Willy Wonka.
我搞不懂
I can’t put my finger on it.
糖果向来是我唯一确定的东西...
Candy’s the only thing I was ever certain of...
现在我却一点也不确定了
and now I’m just not certain at all.
不知该做什么口味 该试哪个构想
I don’t know which flavors to make or which ideas to try.
我开始怀疑自己 太荒谬了
I’m second-guessing myself, which is nuts.
我一直是想做什么糖果就做什么 而我...
I’ve always made whatever candy I felt like, and I...
就是这样 对吧?
That’s just it, isn’t it?
我做了想做的糖果 但我现在很沮丧 这表示糖果也很烂
I make the candy I feel like, but now I feel terrible, so the candy’s terrible.
你很厉害耶
You’re very good.
(灰石咖啡厅)
那个巧克力商很可怜 叫温多还是华特...
Pity about that chocolate fellow, Wendell...Walter.
(旺卡销售量大减)
威利·旺卡
Willy Wonka.
就是他
That’s the one.
报上说他的新糖果卖得不太好
Says here in the paper his new candies aren’t selling very well.
但我想他可能是个坏蛋 这是他活该
But I suppose maybe he’s just a rotten egg who deserves it.
对啊
Yep.
真的吗?
Oh, really?
你见过他?
You ever met him?
我见过
I did.
原本以为他人很好 后来才知道他不是什么好人
I thought he was great at first, but then he didn’t turn out so nice.
而且他的发型很奇怪
He also has a funny haircut.
才不呢!
I do not!
你来干嘛?
Why are you here?
我心情不好
I don’t feel so hot.
你沮丧时要怎样让心情变好?
What makes you feel better when you feel terrible?
和家人在一起
My family.
你对我家人有什么意见?
What do you have against my family?
不只是你的家人 而是想到...
It’s not just your family. It’s the whole idea of...
他们成天规定你可以怎样 不可以怎样...
They tell you what to do, what not to do...
这样是会扼杀创意的
and it’s not conducive to a creative atmosphere.
他们只是想保护你 因为他们爱你
Usually they’re just trying to protect you because they love you.
不相信就自己去问啊
If you don’t believe me, you should ask.
问谁? 问我爸?
Ask who? My father?
我才不要
No way.