The Furious Five!
哇 威猛五侠
You're bigger than your action figures. Except,you,Mantis. You're the same.
真人比玩具娃娃大多了 可除了你 螳螂 差不多一样小
Go ahead,panda. Show us what you can do.
来吧 熊猫 给我们露一手
Are they gonna watch,or should l wait till they get back to work?
他们都要看吗? 要不等他们先撤了再说吧
Hit it.
出拳吧
OK,yeah. l mean,l just ate. So l'm still digesting.
好吧 不过我刚吃饱 我还在消化
So my kung fu might not be as good as... later on.
所以我的功夫可能会... 打点折扣
Just hit it.
赶快出拳
All right.
好吧
What you got? You got nothing,'cause l got it right here.
谁怕谁呀 你就等着我露一手吧
You picking on my friends? Get ready to feel thunder.
你敢欺负我朋友? 我打得你满脸桃花开
l'm coming at you with crazy feet.
我用脚丫子问候你 我看你怎么办
Oome on. l'm a blur. You've never seen bear style.
出招吧 我左晃 我右晃
You've only seen praying mantis.
你没看见过熊猫拳吧 你只见过螳螂捕蝉什么的
Or monkey style.
或者我们该试试猴子耍宝
Or l could come at you snickety-snake.
或者来几下金蛇狂舞
Would you hit it!
你倒是给我打呀!
All right. All right.
好吧 好吧