I have... lt's... lt's very bad news.
我... 我有个...有个很坏的消息
Shifu.
哦 师父
There is just news. There is no good or bad.
消息就是消息 没有好坏之分
Master,your vision. Your vision was right.
大师 你的预言 你的预言成真了
Tai Lung has broken out of prison. He's on his way.
大龙从牢里逃出来了 他要杀来了
That is bad news...
这真是坏消息
...if you do not believe that the Dragon Warrior can stop him.
如果你不相信神龙大侠能阻止他 那就是坏消息
The panda? Master,that panda is not the Dragon Warrior.
那个熊猫!? 大师 那熊猫根本就不是神龙大侠
He wasn't meant to be here! lt was an accident.
他根本不该来这儿 那完全是个意外
There are no accidents.
从来就不存在什么意外
Yes,l know. You've said that already.
我知道 这你说过两回了
Twice.
两回
Well,that was no accident,either.
那这也不是什么意外
Thrice.
三回了
My old friend,
我的老朋友
the panda will never fulfill his destiny,nor you yours,
那熊猫无法完成他的使命 你也无法完成你的使命
until you let go of the illusion of control.
除非你不再幻想去控制命运
Yes. Look at this tree,Shifu.
对 你看这棵树 师父
lllusion?
幻想?
l cannot make it blossom when it suits me,
我不能随心所欲催它开花
nor make it bear fruit before its time.
也不能逼它提前结出果实来
But there are things we can control.
可有些事我们能控制
l can control when the fruit will fall.
我能让果子提前掉下来
And l can control...
我也能决定
...where to plant the seed.
去哪儿种它
That is no illusion,Master.
这并不是什么幻想 大师
Yes.
是啊
But no matter what you do
可是无论你做什么
that seed will grow to be a peach tree.
那种子还是会长成桃树
You may wish for an apple or an orange,but you will get a peach.
你也许想要它长出 苹果 橘子 可是你只能得到 桃子
But a peach cannot defeat Tai Lung!
可是 桃子 无法打败大龙
Maybe it can.
也许他可以
lf you are willing to guide it.
只要你愿意引导他
To nurture it.
精心培育他
To believe in it.
而且相信他
But how? How?
可 怎么做 怎么做?
l need your help,Master.
我需要你帮助 大师
No,you just need to believe.
不 你只需要学会相信
Promise me,Shifu.
请答应我 师父
Promise me you will believe.
答应我 你会学会相信
l will try.
我... 我会尽力
Good.
很好
My time has come.
我的时辰到了
You must continue yourjourney without me.
接下来的路你要自己走 老夫先去了