You dragged me...
大老远
...all the way out here...
把我拖这儿来
...for a bath?
让我洗澡?
Panda...we do not wash our pits in the Pool of Sacred Tears.
熊猫,你在这圣泪池洗胳肢窝可是大不敬啊
The Pool of...
什么? 什么池?
This is where Oogway unraveled the mysteries...
乌龟大师就是在这里解开了
...of harmony and focus.
功夫之道的玄机
This is the birthplace...
这里是 功夫 最初的
...of kung fu.
诞生地
Do you want to learn kung fu?
你是不是想学功夫?
Yeah!
想
Then l am your master!
那么我就是你的师父
OK!
好啊
Don't cry.
不许哭
OK.
不哭
When you focus on kung fu,
你一心想学功夫
when you concentrate...
全身心投入
...you stink.
结果糟透了
Perhaps that is my fault.
可也许这都是我的错
l cannot train you the way l have trained the Five.
我不能用教那五个徒儿的方法教你
l now see that the way to get through to you...
我悟到让你开窍的办法...
...is with this.
是用这个
Oh,great,'cause l am hungry.
太好了 我都饿扁了
Good.
很好
When you have been trained,you may eat.
等你练完了 才能吃
Let us begin.
开始吧