-Joey: (sitting on the arm of the couch) Of course it was a line!
当然那是个谎言
-Monica: Why?! Why? Why, why would anybody do something like that?
为什么?为什么有人会做这样的事情?
-Ross: I assume we're looking for an answer more sophisticated than 'to get you into bed'.
我想更复杂的答案是“和你上床”
-Monica: I hate men! I hate men!
我恨男人,我恨男人
-Phoebe: Oh no, don't hate, you don't want to put that out into the universe.
不,不要这样,你还不会希望把他们赶出宇宙的
-Monica: Is it me? Is it like I have some sort of beacon that only dogs and men with severe emotional problems can hear?
是因为我吗?是因为我有某种导向类的东西,只有狗,有感情问题的男人才会发觉?
-Phoebe: All right, come here, give me your feet. (She starts massaging them.)
好啦,过来这里,把你的脚给我
-Monica: I just thought he was nice, you know?
我只是以为他是个好人
-Joey: (bursts out laughing again) I can't believe you didn't know it was a line!
我真不敢相信,你不知道那是个谎言
(Monica pushes him off of the sofa as Rachel enters with a shopping bag.)
-Rachel: Guess what?
猜猜怎么样?
-Ross: You got a job?
你得到工作啦
-Rachel: Are you kidding? I'm trained for nothing! I was laughed out of twelve interviews today.
开玩笑吗?我一点经验都没有!我今天被十二个招聘的嘲笑
-Chandler: And yet you're surprisingly upbeat.
而且你还这么高兴
-Rachel: You would be too if you found John and David boots on sale, fifty percent off!
你也会高兴的如果你发现 John和David牌的皮靴打五折
-Chandler: Oh, how well you know me...
是呀,你多了解我….
-Rachel: They're my new 'I don't need a job, I don't need my parents, I've got great boots' boots!
这就是我的新皮靴,我不需要工作,我不需要父母,我有我的新皮靴
-Monica: How'd you pay for them?
你用什么付账的?
-Rachel: Uh, credit card.
恩,信用卡
-Monica: And who pays for that?
那谁付账单呢?
-Rachel: Um... my... father.
恩…我…爸爸