背景介绍:Penny告诉Sheldon她对Leonard撒了谎说自己是社区大学毕业的,并请求他为自己保密。很明显Sheldon做不到……
-Penny: Look, just forget I told you about me... not graduating from community college, okay?
听着,你就把我说过不是从社区大学毕业这事忘了不行吗?
-Sheldon: Forget? You want me to forget? This mind does not forget.
忘掉? 你要我忘掉? 我这个脑袋从来不会忘记啊。
I haven't forgotten a single thing since the day my mother stopped breastfeeding me. It was a drizzly Tuesday.
从我断奶那天起,我就从没忘记过任何事情。那是个星期二,下着毛毛雨……
背景介绍:Sheldon实在无法替Penny保守秘密,于是他告诉Leonard自己要搬出去住。
Leonard: It's not you, Howard. He says he's moving out.
不是因为你。Howard,他说要搬出去。
-Raj: What did you do? Did you change the contrast or brightness settings on the television?
你对他干啥了?你改了电视的亮度或者对比度?
-Leonard: No.
没有。
-Howard: Did you take a Band-Aid off in front of him?
在他面前扒了可贴?
-Leonard: No.
没有。
-Howard: Did you buy generic ketchup, forget to rinse the sink, talk to him through the bathroom door?
买了三无番茄酱?忘了刷水池?还是隔着厕所门跟他说话?
-Raj: Adjust the thermostat, cook with cilantro, pronounce the "t" in often?
调了恒温器?煮饭放了芫荽叶?还是说often的时候发了"t"的音?
-Leonard: No.
没有。
-Howard: Did you make fun of trains?
你是不是拿火车开玩笑了?
-Leonard: No, I didn't do anything. He's just gone insane.
没有,我什么都没干,他就是发疯了。
-Raj: Well, we all knew this day was coming.
也是,我们都知道迟早会有这一天的。