Anybody hurt? Everyone okay?Clear the area!Oh, my God.
有人受伤吗?大家还好吧?清场!我的天!
Bumblebee? Your legs! Your legs.
大黄蜂,你的腿。
Here. Here, back, back, back, back! You all right?
退后,退后,你没事吧?
Please get up. Bumblebee? Get up!
起来,大黄蜂,起来。
Ratchet! What the hell was that? What are you talking about?What do you mean, what am I talking about?
飞轮!那是怎么回事? 你在说什么?那还用说?
They shot at us!F-22 pilots would never fly below buildings.
他们向我们射击!F22战机不会低空飞掠建筑物。
That's alien. That ain't friendly!
那是外星敌人,不是友军!
You got to get up. You're okay. You're okay.
你没事,一定要起来。
Come on! Army Black Hawk inbound to your location. Over.
快点!这是黑鹰直升机,请提供座标。
Alpha 273 degrees, 10 miles.
A273度,十英哩。
November Victor, 1.2 clicks north. Move out! Let's go!
座标NV,1.2公里以北。快走吧!
I'm not gonna leave you. Come on, Decepticon punk!
我不会丢下你。来吧,臭狂派变形金刚。
Concentrate your fire!
大家集中火力!
It's Megatron! Retreat! Move! Fall back!
霸天虎来了!赶快撤退!
Fall back! Get our guys out of the way! Get out of here! Go! Get them out of the buggy! Move out!
赶快撤退!快把他们带走!快走!
We need air cover down here now!
我们需要空中支援!
Sam, help me with this.
山姆,帮帮忙。
That all you got, Megatron? - Come here, little cretin. You want a piece of me? You want a piece? No! I want two!
霸天虎,你只有这点料? 来呀,小东西。你想跟我单挑吗?不,我想把你剥成两半。
What's going on?
怎么回事?
Sir! That tank thing's getting back up.
坦克车机器人又在动了。
Oh, these things just don't die.
这些机器人就是死不了。
Oh, we're so dead. Wrap it around the head.
我们死定了。绕住他的头。
Sam! Where's the Cube? Right there. - Okay. And take that and wrap it around the base and then put it around his neck.
山姆!方块在哪里?那里。从底下绕到他的脖子上。
Okay? - Epps, get those Black Hawks here!
通知黑鹰直升机过来
文本来源于在线英语听力室